Orthodontic Treatment in Westport
Hello Westport! Westwalk Orthodontic Group has provided orthodontic treatment solutions to our Westport neighbors for several years, and we want to continue showing our neighbors the love and attention that characterizes this fantastic city.
Westport is truly a marvel. We get almost all the benefits of being so close to a booming city like New York’s Manhattan, but we retain the community charm of New England’s best cities.
Our state-of-the-art equipment and highly-trained staff enable our orthodontists to provide you with the highest level of care possible. Connecticut has plenty of Orthodontists ready to provide you with the help you need. Still, we are confident that our professionalism and expertise can get you the result you need to have healthy and beautiful smiles. After all, here at Westwalk Orthodontic Group, we create smiles for a lifetime.
How You Can Get to Our Westport Dental Practice
Reaching us from Westport’s downtown is a breeze. Just hop on Route 1 and head East. You can copy our address to your phone for directions or click right here to get real-time directions to our location.
1460 Post Rd E Ste 9, Westport, CT 06880
The drive won’t take you long, and you will be at our door in no time waiting to get the highest-level orthodontic care you and your family deserve.
What You Can Get With Our Westport Orthodontist
Proper orthodontic care is no game for us. Our board-certified specialists will provide patients of all ages with the necessary treatment to fix their smiles. The benefits of orthodontic treatment go beyond cosmetic changes, though it’s nice to know that so much effort yields such beautiful results.
This treatment’s primary aim is to maintain and improve a patient’s dental health. Overcrowded teeth are harder to clean, prone to tooth decay, and at an increased risk of infection. Orthodontic treatment can help you facilitate your dental hygiene routine by properly aligning your teeth.
Other patients require orthodontic treatment to overcome speech pattern difficulties and breathing complications acquired during their teenage development.
- To take care of correcting our patient’s orthodontic problems, we have available a variety of appliances. Consider the innovative Carriere Correctors. These highly-efficient appliances use a thin metal band to realign your canines and molars into an ideal bite relationship.
- Other braces use different materials to blend more naturally with your tooth color and avoid standing out too much when you smile. These clear braces are a slightly more expensive alternative you can choose if it fits your lifestyle better.
- Invisalign® clear aligners are yet another option for our patients here in Westport. These near-invisible removable aligners are increasingly popular among professionals and teens who prefer discreet treatment and avoid catching eyes when they smile.
- We use appliances for palatal expansion to ensure that your kid’s mouth has enough space for any incoming permanent teeth or if they need any help with their jaw development.
We also have other treatments available for younger patients. Parents wishing to give their children the best care needed for optimal dental development might want to follow the American Association of Orthodontists’ recommendations to first visit an orthodontist by age 7.
Finally, any patients who completed orthodontic treatments will also require retainers to prevent relapse and ruin their hard work. Our orthodontists may recommend either removable or permanent retainers after you finish with your primary appliances. Don’t worry; it won’t be for too long, and it helps ensure all your hard-earned results remain.
How to Handle Westport Orthodontics Treatment Cost
Orthodontic treatment can be expensive, but there are many resources at your disposal to make it more affordable. Talk to our staff about flexible payment plans to make your treatment cost much more manageable.
Please keep in mind that everyone’s treatment and requirements are different, but we will make sure to fully explain what you can expect of the desired treatment and each option’s costs to let you plan according to your budget. We are here to offer you feasible solutions to your orthodontic problems, and we will never present you with unnecessary treatments.
All our payments are interest-free, and you can feel free to ask our team about all the solutions available to you.
We’ll Be Waiting for You
- Monday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Tuesday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Wednesday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
There are only minor differences between our Westport and Norwalk offices, so you won’t be missing anything by choosing either location.
Remember, orthodontics goes beyond your looks, so if you are hoping to improve your dental health, come to your next consultation with us to check what orthodontic treatment can do for you!